Accent your space with a classic look and casual feel with the Heartland wine cabinet. Crafted of rubberwood solids and cathedral white oak veneers, this piece features an antique white finish with a unique color wash effect on the doors planked panels consisting of blue jean, tobacco, and a heavily worn antique white, full extension drawer glides for easy access to storage, lots of stemware storage, top two doors open to a mirrored back, wine bottle storage on the two bottom racks, decorative hinges, planked side panels, and is anchored by square heavily tapered legs. This piece even features a lock to keep its contents out of children's reach. This piece offers versatile cottage styles you love in a heavily distressed finish that will work from the beach to the mountains to an industrial loft.
Dimensions: W40 x D18 x H68
Weight: 235 lbs.
- Wood: Rubberwood Solids w/ Oak & Birch Veneers
- Finish: Antique White Finish w/ Tobacco Tops
- Dimensions: W40 x D18 x H68
- Box Dimensions: W44 x D21 x H51
- Weight: 235 lbs.
- Cubes: 26.93
- Full Extension Metal Side Drawer Guides (45mm)
- French & English Dovetail Construction
- Stemware Storage
- 2 Doors Open to Mirrored Back
- Square Heavily Tapered Legs
- Features Wine Bottle Storage In Bottom Section
- Color Wash Effect on Doors
- Antique Brass Knob Hardware
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.